- Download Membership Form Instructions: Click on link, print a copy of the application. Fill out and Mail to: Pierce-Arrow Foundation, c/o David Stevens, P. O. Box 309, Whitehall, MI 49461-0309
The Pierce-Arrow Museum not only creates a spectacular home for one of America's most celebrated automobiles, but will also educate future generations about the Pierce-Arrow Motor Car Company's history and its legacy of unswerving excellence.
The Museum needs the active support of individuals and groups to make the Pierce-Arrow Foundation's dream come true. Your donation will help pay to retire the bank loan, acquisitions for the permanent collection as well as increasing the Museum's displays of historical artifacts.
There are several tiers of donation levels to accommodate every circumstance:
- Benefactor: A single donation of $200,000 or more entitles the donor to naming rights for the new Museum.
- Silver Arrow Underwriter: $5000 or more as matching gift funds.
- Silver Arrow Driver: Gifts of $5000 or more will be matched two-for-one.
- Charter Membership: Individuals who donate $1500 or more are Charter Members of the Museum.
- Annual Membership: The Foundation suggests annual donations of $40 to $100
The Pierce-Arrow Foundation is a 501(c)3 non-profit educational and historic preservation foundation. Donations qualify as deductible charitable contributions under U.S. tax law.
For more information on how you can assist the Pierce-Arrow Foundation, please contact the Chairman of the Board of Trustees, Merlin Smith, or Marc Hamburger, Trustee.
Merlin Smith Marc Hamburger
117 Hudson Lane 3499 Nancy Creek Rd
Monroe, LA 71201-5810 Atlanta, GA 30327-2403