The Annual Meet, held in a different location every summer, offers Pierce-Arrow enthusiasts the opportunity to meet other Pierce-Arrow people, see other member’s Pierce-Arrows, and have an enjoyable family vacation in a new and different location every year.
The Pierce-Arrow Society Annual Meets follow a similar format each year, but each meet is unique and reflects the character of the locale. The Annual Meets are organized by volunteer Pierce-Arrow Society members in the meet area. They arrange a host hotel, organize back-road tours to many of the favorite tourist destinations, make arrangements for special events and meals, and select a photogenic location for the annual showing of Pierce-Arrows. Many Pierce-Arrow Society members plan their vacation to arrive early or stay late to see more of the area attractions. The meet committee can provide additional information to members wanting to extend their vacations.
Some of the activities typical of Pierce-Arrow Society Annual Meets are:
- Get acquainted party to help new members and first time attendees meet other members of the Pierce-Arrow Society.
- Touring – Two (or more) days of touring in the Pierce-Arrows! The Pierce-Arrow Society believes that Pierce-Arrows were built to be driven! We drive our Pierce-Arrows to the local points of interest — great fun for the whole family!
- Car Show & Annual Meet Judging – All the Pierce-Arrows are on display at once. A great photo opportunity while the team of Pierce-Arrow Society judges determine the winning cars in each class.
- Technical Session – Discussions of a technical matter about Pierce-Arrow cars.
- Ladies Seminar – An event especially for the ladies!
- Parts auction/swap meet – A chance to buy needed Pierce-Arrow parts from other Pierce-Arrow Society Awards Banquet – Announcement of the winning cars and a final dinner to say farewell to Pierce-Arrow friends new and old.
The 2018 Pierce Arrow Society Annual Meet will be held July 9-13, 2018 in Rohnert Park, California.